This article describes how to enable notes in SuccessFactors.
- Contact SAP SuccessFactors Support to enable notes from the backend. This turns on the yellow popup notes. Support staff needs to check the option 'Enable notes' in provisioning.
- If you have Role Based Permissions enabled in your instance, please follow the below steps now:
- Navigate to Admin Center->Manage Permission Roles. Select the desired role by which you would like to grant this permission. Click Permission-> General user permission -> Permission to Create Notes.
- Please follow these steps if you are using the default permission model and DO NOT have Role Based Permissions enabled.
- Navigate to Admin Center->Permission to Create Notes->select the desired user ->Grant permission.
- Navigate to Admin Center->Configure Employee Files. Check the box under Show/Hide for Notes.
Enable Notes, PLT, BizX, Provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To