Seamless login issue while accessing onboarding module.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- go to onboarding module.
- The following error message is displayed: Your Seamless login has failed. Please contact your system administrator.
- User Sync Failure.
- Wrong configuration of Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings.
- SF_UserDefinedFields.xml may be corrupted
- User has defined two the same locales in SuperAdmin
Check if the Feature "Foundation Import" is activated and configured with the correct credentials, which needs to match with the one in the jobs User and Permission Sync.
Check whether user sync has been properly happened and users are synced to onboarding.
BizX Side: In Provisioning, under "Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings", for "Assertion Consumer Service" and "Audience URL" fields, the KMS environment URL appended with the Path and the extension "/SSO/SAML20/AssertionConsumerService.aspx" should be given.
KMS side: The same URL specified in BizX should be given in KMS Administration site, under Account Options, for the key Security.SAML20.audience.3. SF_UserDefinedFields.xml may be corrupted - this is caused by a script error. When the file gets corrupted, a temp file is created and this file needs to be replaced with the corrupted file.
- eg: if the instance is in DC8, and the account is in ONBPREM, then the URL should be: https://onboarding8.successfactors.com/ONBPREM/SSO/SAML20/AssertionConsumerService.aspx
- ONBPREM is case sensitive.
Delete the extra locale and the issue should be resolved.
2223437 - Your Seamless login has failed. Please contact your system administrator. - Onboarding 1.0
2278872 - User Sync Issue and Fix - Onboarding 1.0
Job, Manage, user, permission, sync, Schedule, Monitor, Provisioning, Can't access Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem