- Data is not flowing from RCM to ONB;
- Onboarding Panels are not being populated with information sent from RCM.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
When Hiring Manager opens the Onboarding 1st step (PHV), fields are blank
- Scenario A: Data flow did not happen between RCM-ONB.
- Scenario B: Data flow happened between RCM-ONB but value is not populated in ONB Panels.
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
There are several causes on why fields in Onboarding are blank especially if data is coming from Recruiting. See below for the solutions for different scenarios.
Scenario A: Data flow did not happen between Recruiting and Onboarding
- Onboarding Data Key is mapped to multiple template (Application, Requisition, or Offer)
- Incorrect/Not Matching Recruiting/Onboarding Field Type
Analyze the mapping of Recruiting and Onboarding by using the SAP Help Guide to understand how to properly integrate two modules
Scenarion B: Data flow happened between Recruiting and Onboarding but values are not populated in Onboarding fields.
- Incorrect key mapped to Setup Onboarding Integration
- Incorrect Key used in Onboarding field
- In Admin Center > Onboarding Mapped Data Review, we can check what data will be passed from Recruiting to Onboarding
- In Onboarding under Settings, find the candidate that is affected and confirm Audit Trail if the event NEWHIRE_IMP_UPD is passed
- NEWHIRE_IMP_UPD event shows the keys and values passed to Onboarding by Recruiting
- To resolve this kind of scenario, you need to correct the keys mapped in "Setup Onboarding Integration" and Keys set in Panel Fields.
For more information, see SAP Help Guide: Mapping Fields from Recruiting to Onboarding
Onboarding Integration; Import Export for RCM Templates Mapping; Setup Onboarding Integration, blank, missing, fields, panel, key, phv , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem