When processing E-Verify, we tried to resolve the case. When we clicked on Request Closure option button, the following error message was displayed and there is no way to close the case.
"No closure option in the current state.."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
- Take the activity from the work queue. Try clicking the Request closure option. If the error message is displayed
- Click on the back button
- Review all the information
- Click next and see the result from DHS
- Click on the Resolve Case button in the bottom
- Now click on Request Closure Option
- You should be given the options
- If you still face the same issue, please open a support ticket for further investigation
E-Verify, no closure option, Request Closure, button , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem