- New Employee selected the incorrect option on PDF
- PDF needs to be updated
- Form does not require signature
- After updating form, form will need to be regenerated
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
- New Hire entered incorrect data
- Change of Information
For Live Customer(s)
If the Onboarding/Offboarding activity is not yet completed, below are the possible options to update the PDF Form.
- OPTION 1: Edit in Step Review Page - If the candidate or corporate representative entered an incorrect or require a change of information, data can be edited in step review page
- OPTION 2: Restart Activity - Administrator or corporate representative with permission to restart an activity can move back to previous or start of step to enter the information again
If the form is already generated, SAP Cloud Product Support is required to regenerate the form. See below template when creating an incident.
Completed Activity *Support Intervention is Required
If the Onboarding/Offboarding activity is completed and under All Document Submitted Status, below are the possible options to update the PDF Form.
- OPTION 1: Moved incident back to PHV/NES/OS - If this option is selected, new signature with date and time will be captured in the newly updated form. See below template when creating an incident.
- OPTION 2: Update Data Key at the back end and PDF Form regeneration - If this option is selected, provide the information needed to be edited and support will update the Data Key at the back end. See below template when creating an incident.
- Customer is required to attached a memo stating the reason and purpose of the change. After writing the memo, scan and upload it in the Document Center under candidate's record. See 2279258 for instructions.
- For US Form I-9, we have a functionality called E-Verify Correct data. Please utilize this process when correcting US Form I-9 record. See KBA 2244508 for instructions.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2277738 - Regenerate and Update PDF Form of Candidate [Service Request]
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-SCR
Regenerate, Update, PDF, Form, Candidate, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To