When viewing an Item record, the Class information is unable to be clicked to be taken to the Class record.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
As a learning admin:
- Go to Learning Activities > Items
- Search for the Item and access the record
- Go to the Classes tab inside the Item record
The Class information is read-only and cannot be clicked to be taken to the Class record
There is a missing permission of the administrator account
Adding the 'View Class' permission to the admin role will enable the link to view the Class record from the Item.
To do this:
- Go to System Administration > Security > Role Management
- Search for the role and select edit
- Select Permissions tab and click "add one or more from list'
- Expand Learning Activities, find View Class permission and then check the box to Add.
- Click Add button to finalize the changes.
The learning administrators assigned to this role will need to log into a new session for the changes to be reflected.
hyperlink, status, more, related info, schedule block, learning, change, entity, function, restriction, workflow restriction, permissions, class, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , How To