As part of Intelligent Services, Succession Planning now handles the following:
- An event is published when a successor is added to a position: MDF Position, Legacy Position, Role-Person. This event is called New Successor.
- Notifications are triggered and sent to the Succession Planner, if they occur for an employee who is a successor for the following EC events: Employee Termination, Employee Time Off
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Intelligent Services
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession and Development
sf, success factors, SCM, EC, planners, notifications, alerts, timeoff , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PLT-ISC , Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-EC-ITS , Intelligent Services (EC Components Only) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.