You have enabled the scoping question to block the prospects to ERP from C4C (SAP Cloud for Customer) - but the prospects are replicated out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have enabled the below scoping question 'Do you want to block prospects created in Cloud solution, from being replicated to your SAP ERP solution?' in:
Business Configuration work center > Edit Scoping > Questions > Communication and Information Exchange > Integration with External Applications and Solutions > Integration with SAP ERP.
But you still see that prospects are replicated out from C4C.
Reason could be in the below list:
- Once the scoping is enabled, prospects created in C4C will not be replicated to ERP system which means that outgoing message from C4C will not be generated.
- If you convert the prospect to customer, immediately an outgoing message is generated with Service Interface: BusinessPartnerERPReplicationOut [SenderSequenceNumber will be generated].
- If you again convert the same customer to prospect, messages will still get generated.
- Once a customer was replicated, it will always be replicated.
- After the feature is activated; if a prospect is replicated to a non-ERP system such as yMKT, it will also be allowed to replicate to all possible systems after that point including ERP.
- As the scoping question clearly says, this option is valid only for ERP system - not applicable for S4HANA, CRM, yMKT.
Ensure that all prospects are created after you enable the scoping question.
- If your C4C system is integrated with more than one systems (ERP), ensure that you implement the relevant BADI(s) to stop the replication to other systems.
C4C Integration; prospect replication from C4C; blocking prospects in C4C , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To