New users using the Online Report Designer might not see any tool access within Analytics -> Analytics:
In any new Online Report Designer instance, the first user navigating to Analytics -> Analytics, is granted maximum access within the Online Report Designer through the analytics , including user and role maintenance.
You can access the same after navigating to ORD under "Admin"; Any other user should be granted a basic role within Analytics to view shared reports, but no tool access.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
You can add any of the following default roles to a user to control tool access:
- Report Consumer (Basic access to reports shared through the reporting menu or report distributor)
- Report Creator (Access Right to the Detailed Reporting and Report Designer Tool)
- Report Admin (Report Creator access rights + right to share, edit, move or delete any report)
- Implementation Partner (All of the above + User & Role maintenance)
Please do NOT use other defaults roles as they are designed for Work Force Analytics and might not work as expected with the Online Report Designer. Feel free to create your own roles.
To create your own roles, you can either create a new role in
Analytics -> Analytics -> Admin -> Role Maintenance
Or create a copy of an existing role and edit it to your needs:
Once the permission is granted the tool section is populated
Online Report Designer, ORD, Tool Access, Report Designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem