How to change hire date of an employee if hire date and first record on job history have different dates?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
Employee Central - Employment Details
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter profile of affected employee
- Check Hire date under Job Information
- Check Hire date under Employment details
- The Hire dates are different
To change the Hire Date for an employee, Hire Date and first record on Job History Portlet should have the same date. And then changing the first Job History record event date will reflect the changes in hire date.
- Go to Job History of the employee
- Click edit after selecting the first hire record
- Change the dates so the Hire date and the effective date are the same
- After saving this matching date should be propagated
Employment Information Employment Details Hire date not refleting , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
|How to change HIRE DATE if hire date and first record on job history have different dates.docx|