- Customer wants content to be launched in the same browser window.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- If customer wants to change the configuration size of the inline window can follow the next steps:
- Go to System Admin
- Go to Configuration
- Go to System Configuration
- Edit LMS_ADMIN
- Search for:
# When content is opened inline in the same browser window, the size of the IFrame that
# contains the content is controlled by these settings. You can set different sizes for each
# launch method that supports opening a content object inline. The configuration is specified # as an integer percentage value (20-100) of the parent browser window size.
# If a value is not specified it will default to 80
This will allow customers to:
- For inline popup hiding the yellow page
- Height and width for inline popup window can be cofigured
• InlineContent for Mobile APP
In Mobile App for both Phone and Tablet(iOS/Android), the content opens within the app. And is full size of the device(without the navigation header) at the top.
• Does the window allow accessibility software to interact with it in the same way as if it were in a new window /tab?
There is no documentation outlining this but it should behave the same as in a new window.
• Can this be tested on a SCORM 2004 item? How would the additional buttons in this item appear and what would they do?
It is designed to act like normal content in the browser window, the buttons are displayed as they normally would in an external window.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem