All data can be imported or managed via the Admin UI using Job Profile Builder
After it’s in the application it can then be leveraged to build Job Profiles.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- Job Profile Builder
The content types that leverage content repositories are as follows:
- Skills (includes ability to import up to 5 levels of proficiency)
- Employment Conditions
- Job Responsibilities (includes duties as a sub element)
- Education – Degree
- Education – Major
Steps and Intructions below will show Creation of Familiy, mapping for Roles and Job codes.
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content. Then Select Setup Families and Roles.
2. Create New Family
You can also define language Translations based on the locales enabled in your instance.
3. Create new Role and Associate/map Job Codes.
4. Map the Competencies to the Role.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To