When you create a New Parts Return Notification, system throws error message: A technical error occurred: APDL_VAL 147. Report an incident.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to the Common Tasks View and choose New Parts Return Notification Subview.
- New Window Opens up, now when you enter Delivery Notification ID.
- System throws above error message.
You have not scoped Inbound Returns Handling in Inbound Logistics under Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics scoping element which enables you to define the process of receiving customer returns, repair returns and spare parts into a warehouse.
Follow below mentioned steps in order to maintain Returns Handling option in Business Configuration work center:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and choose Edit Project Scope button.
- In the guided activity, select Next option and naviagte to the step 3: Scoping.
- Under Scoping Element, select and expand the Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics and then expand the Inbound Logistics element.
- Here Mark the CheckBox for Inbound Returns Handling.
- Choose Next button and navigate to guided activity,step4:Review Questions.
- Here again expand the Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics scoping element and then expand the Inbound Logistics element.
- Select the Returns Handling scoping element.
- On the right side of the screen,it displays several questions for Returns Handling, here you can select the relevant Logistics Models according to your requirement.
- Then choose the Next button and Finish the activity.
KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To