- You notice a mismatch of data between KE24 and KE30 after using the report RKEDELE1 to delete CO-PA line items.
- CO-PA summarization data is still available ( in CO-PA tables CE3XXXX) after deleting line items via report RKEDELE1.
When using KE4S00 to logically delete CO-PA line items in one system with ALE active (to transfer CO-PA line items from one system to another system), you notice that the line items are reversed in linked system also.
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Report RKEDELE1, summarization, CE3XXXX, CE1XXXX, Table, delete line items, KE24, KE30, document , KBA , CO-PA-ACT , Flow of actual values , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.