- Are First Advantage and Recruiting Groups fields reportable?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
With B1602 Release, The following fields are now available in Recruiting V2 Ad Hoc Reporting:
- (FADV) Submitted On Date
- Background Check Component
- Background Check Component Status
- Background Check Component Adjudication
- Overall Account/Package Status
- Overall Account/Package Adjudication
- Recruiting Group Name
- Recruiting Group Users
No configuration is required. This is a Universal feature which will be released to all customers.
How to configure these fields?
- Go to Analytics/Reports;
- Ad Hoc Reports;
- Create a new report;
- Type: Recruiting V2 or Recruiting V2 Secured;
- Under Columns, select the appropriate fields.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To