With Mobile Apply candidates have a fully Mobile optimized experience from the front of the Recruiting Marketing career site through the completion of the application.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP successFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
The feature combines RMK Career Site "Wrapper" and the candidate profile and application information. It offers the following benefits:
- Provides a mobile optimized (responsive) experience from “visit” to “apply complete”
- Consolidates the Profile Creation and Application into a single page
- Allows for the option to configure a simplified mobile data entry workflow.
- Seamless look and feel from Visit through Apply.
- The Mobile Apply feature requires an RMK Responsive Career Site deployed by the PS web development team or via Career Site Builder (which is natively responsive)
- It is not possible to change the order of the various tabs (sections) which appear on the mobile apply page as these are picked up from the candidate profile/application templates.
Mobile Apply , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To