With Mobile Apply candidates have a fully Mobile optimized experience from the front of the Recruiting Marketing career site through the completion of the application.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP successFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Mobile Apply
The feature released to customers in B1511 combines RMK Career Site "Wrapper" and the candidate profile and application information. If offers the following benefits:
- Provides a mobile optimized (responsive) experience from “visit” to “apply complete”
- Consolidates the Profile Creation and Application into a single page
- Allows for the option to configure a simplified mobile data entry workflow.
- Seamless look and feel from Visit through Apply.
- The Mobile Apply feature requires an RMK Responsive Career Site deployed by the PS web development team or via Career Site Builder (which is natively responsive)
- It is not possible to change the order of the various tabs (sections) which appear on the mobile apply page as these are picked up from the candidate profile/application templates.
Mobile Apply , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To