- Crossboarding from Employee Central is a natural follow up to our already existing process from Recruiting
- Customers often by-pass our current crossboarding process. They do not see the need to have internal hires re-apply for positions through their recruiting module.
- Customers often by-pass our current crossboarding process because they don’t require a signature or population of a form for their internal hires
- Crossboarding is a process that allows an internal hire to move from one position to another or from one location to another.
- Based on Intelligent Services the system will automatically trigger a crossboarding event when criteria has been met for an internal transfer.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Crossboarding, EC, ONB, Internal Hires , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-XBD , Cross Boarding , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.