- You want to disable an entire portlet and hide it from the UI
- All users will not be able to see the portlet
- The data will not be lost and can still be imported
- Portlet should not be visible regardless of Role Based Permission settings
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Access any Portlet in an Employee Central portlet such as Payment Information, or Phone Information
- The portlet is visible to all users with permission
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Role Based Permissions can be used to hide a portlet for any group of users, but the portlet will still be enabled and visible to users with sufficient permission.
- Access Admin Center
- Search for Manage Business Configuration
- Select the portlet you wish to disable from the menu under Employee Central
- Change the Enabled field from Yes to No
- Save the changes
The portlet will no longer be visible for any user, regardless of permission.
emailinfo, globalinfo, workpermitinfo,personify, directdeposit, pensionPayoutsinfo, iminfo, remove, RBP, role base permission , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , How To