- After completing the process in Onboarding, form is not appearing in signature step
- How to add or remove employee form from the signature step
- Steps to remove signature step from the step on Onboarding
- How to make form visible during the signature step in Onboarding
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- You can control what forms should be presented (or not presented) to the employee during the employee signature step.
- To check the configuration of the form go to:
Onboarding > Reference Files > Forms > Select the form and edit
- Check if 'Employee Signature' is checked for New Employee step.
- If this option is checked then the form will be presented to employee for signature.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To