When is Internal Candidate Profile activated (created)?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
There are different ways to activate (create) the Candidate Profile:
If DPCS is enabled for internal candidate profile:
- If the Employee first accessed Careers> My Candidate Profile tab > then accepts DPCS:
If employee Apply to any internal job postings and accepts the DPCS for the first time, the internal candidate profile is created.
If DPCS isn’t enabled for internal candidate profile:
- When, a Recruiter has searched for the Recruiting candidate.
- When the employee accesses Careers My Profile.
- Employee applies for a job.
- Synchronous creation on Add New Employee: If Employee Central is enabled and when an employee is created using the Add New Employee option on the UI, the internal candidate profile is synchronously created.
- Asynchronous creation: a provisioning job that can check if new employees are created on daily basis and creates internal candidate profiles for the new employees in a batch process.
2624368 - Internal Candidate Profile creation
how to create internal candidate profile, activate internal candidate, asynchronous creation , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To