- In Lumira desktop client, when creating any combined or stacked column and Line Chart, there is no option for Line.
- As such the line is not showing on the chart.
- Lumira Desktop 1.29.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Lumira destop and prepare your data.
- On Visualize tab, add a "Column and Line" chart such as a combined column line chart or stacked column line chart with 1 or 2 axes.
- Choose a dimension for X Axis and measures for one of both Y axis.
- At this point, you can see the column chart but no lines or an options for the line measure.
- Both column and line charts need to be added to the Y-Axis measure container when creating the chart
- To resolve the issue, add the desired line measure to the Y-Axis container where you have formerly added the column measure as shown below.
lumira desktop combined stacked column line chart , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, desktop edition all versions ; SAP Lumira, desktop edition all versions