While releasing the timesheet system throws an error message as follows
- PO item obligatory for external employee
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Services Overview.
- Select the Edit Time Sheet link.
- Update the times and select the Release button and choose Release All.
- The system throws above error message.
The service agent should be assigned to the same supplier as purchase order supplier.
Below are the steps to check and maintain the association between the service agent and supplier
- Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Select the Service Agents View.
- Search for the Service Agent XXX.
- Select the Edit ->General button.
- In the General tab find the Supplier and ensure if he belong to the same Supplier for which Purchase Order is created.
Refer the case document 2274006 - Error Message: "PO Item Obligatory For External Employee" in case the service agent is correlty maintained for the given supplier.
KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To