How to change the default delivery rule in the service order from Single delivery - full quantity to Multiple Deliveries.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Go to the Service Order Processing view.
- Edit the Service Order XYZ (XYZ represents the service order ID).
- Navigate to Service and Spare Parts tab.
- Select the line item and select Spare Part Logistics sub tab.
Here Delivery Rule is maintained as Single delivery - full quantity even though Complete Delivery is not checked under General tab.
System automatically consider the delivery of service parts together. Therefore system always select the default delivery rule in the Service Order as Single delivery - full quantity.
It is not possible to make Multiple Deliveries as a default Delivery rule, this need to be set manually.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To