- Custom fields added using AET tool show technical value instead of description in Search Result for Incident, Service Request, Problem, Request for Change, Change documents and widgets
- Custom fields added by AET tool and used as Search Criteria don't load the values in Search for Incident, Service Request, Problem, Request for Change, Change Documents
- Standard field SAP Status displays technical value instead of description
- After implementing SP14 you notice that in bsp_wd_cmpwb for some Attributes prefix has changed from EXT. to STRUCT
- After updating your SolMan system to SP14 (SAPKITL714) you observe the following issues. In sm_crm -> Home widgets My Messages - Assigned To Me and My Messages - For Processing By Me you see columns with title <#NO METADATA>
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for error AET fields content
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP14 for the error columns with title <#NO METADATA> (last two symptoms)
CRM Web UI, configuration, technical key, text, name, label, AIC_IM_MYINCDNT, AIC_INCIDENT_S, AIC_SRVREQ_S, AXTREG, BTQAICSearch, BTQRAICSearch, SERVICE_INCIDENT, SERVICE_PROBLEM and SERVICE_REQUEST_FOR_CHANGE, STRUCT./AICRM/SAP_STAT, SM_CRM, CRM_UI, translation, ITSM, internal value, technical name, number, VAR, SAP status, duplicated, STRUCT./AICRM/SAP_STAT, EXT./AICRM/SAP_STAT , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-GTF-EEW , Easy Enhancement Workbench , CA-GTF-EEW-AET , Application Enhancement Tool , CA-WUI-SEA , Search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.