On your J2ee Netweaver application server you attempt to create/edit users that exist on an abap backend but get the following error:
- "The RFC destination for read and change operations (UMEBackendConnection/UMEBackendConnectionForChanges) do not point to the same host. Do not use load balancing for these destinations, Use "Local System Connection"."
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-UME , User Management Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.