How to create a Date Range in Dashboard and use it?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
How to create a Date Range Filter ?
- Go to Admin centre -> Manage Dashboards -> Manage Date Ranges -> Create New Date Range
- Give Date Range Name and add values (Note: you can add mutiple values)
- Save the created Date Range
How to Use the Created Date Range filter?
- Go to Manage Dashboards -> Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files.
- Select any Dashboard and edit as below.
- Go to Date Filter and select Enable Date Range
- Select Date Range. You will see all the Date Ranges created under Manage Date Ranges.
- Select a Date field under "Apply Date filter to" on which you want to apply date range. (The field in the drop down will be automaticaly populated on the basis of Report Domain).
4. If you check "Allow end user free selection of date range", you will see a Custom Date Range along with the Date Ranges as created above. This option allows user to select own date range.
5. Save the Dashboard
Where to View the Date Range Filters?
- In order to View the date range filters created and enabled for the standard Dashbaord go to Report Center and select a Dashboard.
- Select the dashboard where you enbaled Date Range filter.
- Date Range filter will be visible under Filters.
- There is currently no option to sort the filter Date Range created.
- When the tile is ran either via homepage or on the dashboard, the selected Date Range will be the only one available when Preset Date Range option is selected. It will not show all the available Date Range as similar to editing or configuring the tile on the Edit Tile-Dashboard /Analytics Tile Builder screen. The reason for this is that the Custom Date Range option can already set the date range you prefer.
Dashboard - Date Range - Filter - Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To