This KBA explains that where do we need to add the SFAPI Parameters in Boomi and also, how to add them
What are SFAPI Parameters and why do we need them in our SFSF Operation:
- SFAPI Parameters are designed to provide some additional capability to the API to perform tasks that are not otherwise performed.
- These parameters are optional and can be used based on the specific requirements.
- The SFAPI Parameters are available for operations- Create, Delete, Query, Update and Upsert.
- These parameters are not common across APIs and are specific to certain API Entities only.
- Example:, For 'Create' action of "USER" entity, SFAPI parameters[managerTransfer:true, routeInboxDoc:false] to set the managerTransfer parameter to "true" and routeInboxDoc parameter to "false" in case of manager change of an employee.
Parameter in Boomi
Parameter in Successfactors operation
- How to add parameter in Boomi operation
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.