- How do I request access to my customer instance's Provisioning?
- I need access to customer instance's Provisioning for implementation projects;
- How can I revoke my Provisioning Access if it's not needed anymore?
SuccessFactors HXM Suite
If you're a partner looking for guidance on how the Provisioning Access requests works, please refer to the below resources:
- If you wish to request, revoke or unlock a Provisioning Access, please access the HCM Cloud Operations Portal.
- If you just wish some further guidance on how these access works and the general information, go to the FAQ section.
What provisioning will give access to the consultant/partner?
- Consultant has provisioning access, but not support access:
- Partner will be able to do configuration changes on provisioning, like:
- Change Scheduled Jobs;
- Enable and disable features;
- Change SSO settings;
- Change other settings available on provisioning;
- They will not be able to do any changes that require access to front end, like Permissions, user data (except if they use schedule jobs to import data), proxy rights, between other data and settings anvailable only on front end.
- Consultant has provisioning and support access:
- They might be able to do anything depending on the permissions that the user that they have support access have;
- Consultant does not have provisioning but has support access:
- Partner will not able to do nothing as support access is only accessible from provisioning.
Implementation Partner, Partner, Provisioning Access, Professional Services , KBA , bizx , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , How To