- How to configure the Object Definition for my MDF entities?
- How to configure object definition?
- How to enable access to Configure Object Definition?
- Necessary permissions to configure MDF Object Definition;
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework
By using the Metadata Framework Object Definitions feature, you can quickly create objects to add to your data model.
You can also use MDF to quickly and easily customize your applications by modifying object definitions to suit your business needs.
Important: you must have the permission Configure Object Definitions within the Permission Group granted to your Role in RBP settings.
# Creating a New Object Definition:
- From Admin Center, choose Company Settings → Configure Object Definitions
- From the Create New dropdown, choose Object Definition. This opens a form in which you can enter details about the new object definition. You can also create MDF Picklist via the same here as shown below
- Complete the object definition form by adding the required fields, associations or assigning rules on this object definition.
MDF: Metadata Framework,Configure Object Definitions , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definition & Field Related Issues , How To