- The instance is enabled with Single Sign On and Partial SSO as well.
- Instance has Learning Management System (LMS) Integrated with BizX
- User is using the same Browser and work stattion to login as both SSO and PWD user for different Accouts.
Successfactors BizX and LMS
Reproducing the Issue
LMS Admin users are getting redirected to Bizx login Page, after they access LMS via Plateau, and then navigate back to access My Learning via SSO. The Loginmethodcookie for PWD is created whenever they access their Admin account via LMS Plateau login.
This is as per the product Design. In b1508, we fixed a critical legacy security defect. For BizX, we do not support multiple users with different loginMethod login on the same computer. For this scenario, we have two workaround solutions.
1. Install different type of browsers, and PWD user always login using one browser, such as IE, and SSO user always login by another type browser, such as Chrome.
2. clean up cookie before login if they want login by the same type browser.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To