Add Learning Activity link doesn't show under Development Plan even though the Learning Activity is mapped to the Development Plan xml
SuccessFactors BIZX: Career Development & Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Development Plan to which Learning Activity is mapped in the xml-> Couldn't see the link to 'Add Learning Activity'
- Click on Edit Development Plan and could see 'Add Learning Activity' button but clicking on this button gives access error, as below:
- Click on 'Add Learning Activity' button shows but clicking on this button gives the below error message:
We couldn't see 'Add Learning Activity' link on the Development page as the required role doesn't have access to the Learning Activity mapped to the Development Plan.
- Go to the Manage Permission Roles and go to the required role, say SysAdmin
- Go to Goals/Objectives section and select the Learning Activity mapped to the role
- After giving the Learning Activity permission under the required role, we could see 'Add Learning Activity' button on the Development page
- Add Learning Activity not showing under Development page
- Add Learning Activity button gives permission error