How to apply additional selection criteria (local filter) on the data set returned by standard filter in CompoundEmployee Delta Export excel?
Only filter parameters supported by the Compound Employee API are passed on to the backend. Other filters are applied locally in Excel.
Sample filter "Cost Center" has been provided which can be used to filter out records which has "Cost Center" as mentioned in "Selection" sheet.
- Go to Config sheet.
- Go to Filters section.
- Based on your business requirement, you can either use "ANDed" or "ORed" additional filters.
- Filter XPath (Column 'B') can be defined as below:
5. Suppose you want to use Personal_Information/First_Name as an additional filter then you should define below:
6. Copy the text between %...%. In above example: EC_FilterAtClient_FirstName
7. Now, go to "Selection" tab
8. Insert a new row and give name for column 'B'. For e.g. "First Name"
9. Now, go to corresponding column 'C' and paste the text copied earlier as shown below:
10. After pasting, press enter (from KEYBOARD).
11. Once done, use the value you based on which you want to filter data:
12. Save the changes and execute the query by clicking on "Get Data"
13. It should give expected result.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem