- After creating a table in IDT within the data foundation using @Prompt parameter the validation fails.
- Derived table was created out of a HANA View.
- The parameter is defined the view as a string.
- Error message in IDT when validating:
SAP DBTech JDBC:  (at z): sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near "...": line x col y (at pos z) *
*Where "x" indicates the line and "y" states the column/position of the error in the SQL. The number "z" tells the position of the error counted from beginning of the SQL script.
- SAP BusinessObjects Information Design Tool 4.x
- SAP Hana DB
unx, idt, dfx, parameter, input control, input, error, webi, hana, handb, bip, derived, prompt, , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.