After a refresh of one company instance to another, the target instance will experience issues with the Online Report Designer such as:
- Queries and reports stop functioning
- Online Report Designer is not accessible for some users
- Online Report Designer is unavailable
- Navigating to the Online Report Designer shows a login screen
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer
- Advanced Reporting
Due to the way the company refresh is processed by Cloud Operations, all details in the back and front end are copied.
This includes the WFA instance identifier responsible for connecting the BizX instance with the correct Analytics instance.
This breaks the Single Sign On in place. It is possible that the Online Report Designer keeps working, or at least look "as if" it does, due to the way how the Single Sign on works:
Any user who has the same setup in both instances, will appear to still function as the target user used for the Single Sign On is found, even though it retrieves data from the wrong source instance.
- Restoring the original SSO setting in the source destination is a part of post BizX Refresh activity and it is included as part of your BizX Refresh.
- If you face any issues with accessing ORD/WFA post BizX Refresh, please get the confirmation in the incident( created for BizX Refresh) that ORD/WFA SSO settings are restored.
- Even after confirmation, if you still face the issue, follow below process:
- Create an incident with Cloud Support under the Analytics area on the component LOD-SF-ANA-ORD with the following text providing below deatils in the incident:
- BizX Refresh incident number -> Provide the incident number for BizX Refresh
- None of the user are able to login or only few users? Please provide example users.
- Please also inform if the advanced reporting was enabled earlier or not.
Instance refresh - Analytics is not accessible working - advanced reporting - ORD - ODS - Online report designer , KBA , ord not working after instance refresh , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem