- Own recordings, which were created with the LSMW tool fail in SCM APO systems during the attempt to upload/maintain master data objects e.g. Transportation Lanes (Transaction: /N/SAPAPO/SCC_TL1) or Products (Transaction: /N/SAPAPO/MAT1). The execution of the LSMW project produces a DUMP (which can be observed in ST22 transaction). The dump refers to the GUI layer coding: CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER or CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER.
- These issues can occur to recordings which were basically working previously, and only broken after a SCM version update or a SP upgrade.
- SAP Supply Chain Management - All Versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All Versions
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
RAISE_EXCEPTION, /SAPAPO/SAPLOO_TR_TLANE_MAINT, /SAPAPO/SAPLMAT_MASTER, CNTL_ERROR, CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP, CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP, KBA , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , SCM-APO-MD , Master Data , SCM-BAS-MD-TL , Transportation Lanes, TSP Profile and Planning Costs , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.