- How to set up Outlook Integration with SuccessFactors Recruting Management.
- What offers MS Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Microsoft Outlook
What offers Outlook Integration?
- Interview Scheduling offers Outlook Integration - the availability to schedule interviews can be pulled from the Outlook calendar.
- When an interview is scheduled, the meeting will be sent to the Interviewers’ Outlook calendar.
- Since Q1 2016 the Outlook Integration supports also room booking.
- Please refer to KB article 2275305
Note: the Outlook Integration can only be configured for a single Service account per customer instance. It cannot be setup with multiple Exchange accounts on the same instance.
How to set up Outlook Integration?
- Enable "Outlook Calendar Integration" in Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings:
- Grant permissions to recruiting users to set up Outlook Integration:
RBP: Admin Center > Manage Permission Role > Manage Recruiting > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration
Non-RBP: Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Administration > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration
- Go to Admin Center > Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration
- Type Exchange Server / Office 365 login information in the Configuration Tab of "Set up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration"
*UID when using exchange server should not have @domain.com.
** UID when using O365 server should be the full mail.
- In the Auto discovery mode click "Verify" and the system will contact the Exchange Server requesting access to your Outlook Calendar (Free/Busy availability) sending a test connection meeting request to your outlook:
- If the connection is successful, you will be able to choose the option “Establish Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling” and save settings.
- After successful verification, you will see confirmation and the subject lines for any imported calendar items for the email address used for the service account.
- Now when scheduling interviews, the availability will be pulled from your Outlook calendar and the invitations will be automatically sent as meeting requests to Interviewers. Please note that appointments cannot be currently be sent as private.
Note: The interviewer availability is updated every 4 hours in the system according to the job in Provisioning "getMeetingResponseStatusJob".
The connection with the Exchange server couldn't be established?
Before logging an incident with SAP Product Support, please make sure that you review the document attached to this Knowledge Base Article.
Also, Microsoft made available a tool to check connectivity issues, you may find it here for testng: https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/
2458967 - The request failed. The remote server returned an error: (401)Unauthorized Error when configuring Outlook Integration with Interview Scheduling - Recruiting Management
2877347 - Technical Details for Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration - Recruiting Management
ahthentication, test conectivity, Microsoft, private , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To
|Customer checklist Troubleshooting Guide for Outlook Integration.pdf|