This article aims to provide a video demonstration of how to:
- Connect to a SQL database using Native Client (ODBC)
- Create a relational connection in Information Design Tool (IDT) to a SQL Server database
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (11.0.2100.60 X64) located remotely and pre-configured
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
Connectivity, How-to, Tutorial, , KBA , gscnawest_video , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.