- Auditing page displays a warning "Warning: Auditing data may remain in server buffers" for certain servers.
- However the auditing temp files are empty (0kb) in the Auditing folder.
- The audit data is getting timely inserted into the Audit database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
4.1, 4.0, BI, BOE, BOBJ, audit, buffer, stopped, auditing, 4.2, warning, Auditing data may remain in server buffers , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.