- When viewing a Report exported from the training planner the resulting export contains information about all the requests. There is a column within the report that contains 'Request Status'. This column contains statuses such as 'Supervisor Sent' and 'Training Manager Rejected' but is blank or null when a request has been rejected by the students supervisor.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon as a Training Manager to the LMS
- From the home screen under links. Choose 'Training Planner'
- Select the appropriate training request period
- Click on the 'Export Training Requests' icon located in the top right of the window.
- View the exported CSV file for the details of the training requests.
- The 'Request Status' of 'Supervisor Rejected' is not intended to be within the exported statuses. This request status is not viewed in the UI for the training manager and is therefore not available to the training manager through the exported data.
- If you prefer this value to be populated then it is possible to customize the report using the Plateau Report Designer.
For Training planner documentation please review:
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions