An administrator wants to remove 'Landing Page Settings' from an Admin Role so it is not visible for these Admins under 'Configuration' section.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- In LMS Admin Section navigate to System Admin>Security>Role Management.
- Choose Desired Role and Edit.
- Choose 'Workflows' sub section
- Tick and Remove 'Edit System Configuration' workflow
- Apply changes
- Landing page settings will no longer be available under these Admin's Configuration menu.
Landing Page Settings; Edit System Configuration; System Admin; Role Management , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To