- Certain users can't login
- Customer would like to refresh basic user permissions
- Customer to re-assign basic permissions for "everyone" within the system.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Log in with an admin’s username (and permissions) and go to “Admin Center”
- Go in “Set User Permissions” > “Default User Group Assignment”
- Make sure you go into “groups mode” by clicking "Assign groups of users to the "Default User Group" (1) and then hit "Assign to Default User Group" (2)
- If everything is correct you should see a message like (3) with the number of updated users.
non-RBP basic permissions, refresh default permissions, user default permissions, user default group , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem