- You have a service purchase order where one or more of the service items is distributed to one or more cost objects and this hierarchy is copied to the service entry sheet.
- When you accept the service entry sheet in transaction ML81n, the PO history has an entry for each of the service lines, yet sometimes it has only one PO history entry for all services in the Purchase Order item.
NOTE: creating one SES for different PO items is NOT possible.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LMLSRF0W, Kontierung, XIMSEG, ACCEPTANCE, MS_SAVE_SERVICE_ENTRY, ESKL, EKBE, ECC, EKPO-LEBRE, service based IV, , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.