- A transaction dump cannot be loaded on top of a database where a cumulative dump has been loaded that was taken after the transaction dump
- A transaction dump with the 'no_truncate' option cannot be loaded on top of a database where a cumulative dump has been taken prior to that tran log dump
- The load sequence will fail with error 4334 :
Msg 4334, Level 16, State 1:
Server '*SERVERNAME*', Line 1:
"Specified file is out of sequence. The timestamp in this dump '0000 00000000' is smaller than or equal to the database cumulative dump timestamp '0000000015d5'"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP100 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 and higher
message, backup, "with override", override, 794810, CR794810 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.