- Scrap Value Calculation during Partial Retirement: ANLB-SCHRW vs ANLB-SCHRW_PROZ
- Asset with a fixed scrap value shows unexpected values during a partial retirement.
- Retired accumulated depreciation is calculated and adjusted unexpectedly.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7 - From SAPKH47012
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ABAV, AS03, AW01N, FB03, ABAV, ABAO, ABAON, FI document, line item, wrong, incorrect, not correct, post, show
ANLB-SCHRW_PROZ = Scrap Value as Percentage of APC
ANLB-SCHRW = Asset scrap value , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.