This SAP KBA answers the most frequently asked questions for Malaysia GST-03 legal change 2015.
List of questions answered in this SAP KBA:
- How to handle Malaysia GST Reverse Charge Mechanism?
- Error “FIMY_GST_IDENTIFY_CURRENCY is unknown” is displayed when you run the GST-03 report.
- GST Number column is blank in FIMY_GST03 report output. Why?
- Why should Malaysia be ticked as 'EU' country? Will this cause or trigger any other issues?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Malaysia legal Change, GST-03, GAF, Dump, field 16, ADS, Adobe Life Cycle Designer, Blank, EU, FIMY_GST03, V_T007K_MY, V_T007L_MY, KTOSL, field 14, field 15, tax code, transaction key, GST Reverse Charge Mechanism, “FIMY_GST_IDENTIFY_CURRENCY, GST Number column, 'EU' country. , KBA , XX-CSC-MY , Malaysia , FI-GL-GL-F1 , Deferred Tax (Country Specific) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.