How to tag a Job Posting Header and Footer with "Recommended"?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Job Posting Header And Footer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Job Posting Header and Footer.
- Create two or more Job Headers or Footers with no rules/filters selected .
- First Header is showing on requisition as recommended but a different or subsequently created header should be recommended.
- Filter values can be selected in Manage Job Posting Header and Footer by selecting rules/filters to direct a recommended status on the requisition.
- The Headers and Footers templates contain filter fields values. These filter fields values are compared to the values set in the filter fields on the requisition. The best possible match will appear at the top of the list flagged as "Recommended".
- A "Recommended" value always appears. If several templates equally match the requisition filter field values, then first item in the matching list will appear as "Recommended".
- There is no way to disable the "Recommended" functionality.
2081562 - Job Posting Header and Footer - Recruiting Management
Recommended; Recommended Header and Footer; Header And Footer Tag; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To