When an approver from the approval chain of a given Offer Approval declines to approve the offer, the 'Cancel Offer' button is visible to the approver. As per the b1511 release, the 'Cancel Offer' button must be visible to the Offer Generator only. However, the 'Cancel Offer' button is visible for the approvers who are added to the Offer Approval workflow.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Offer Approval
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Job Requisition
- Go to the application of the candidate you want to create an Offer Approval for
- Click on Action > Offer > Offer Approval
- Fill all the fields and an approver
- Click on send to Approver
- The Approver can see the 'Cancel Button' when analyzing the offer
This behavior might happen due to at least one of the following:
- When you add any of the users assigned from Requisition Approval workflow to the Offer Approval workflow (e.g. Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Second Recruiter, etc...), then this user will be seeing the 'Cancel Offer' button when the offer has been declined for a given candidate.
- When a particular user has been added to the Personal Preferences or in the Rceruiting Team Preferences for any of the Job Requisition associated roles (either the single role like 'Default Opeartor' or for the 'Additional Users'), then this user, when added as one of the Offer Approvers, in the Offer Approval workflow, will be seeing the 'Cancel Offer' button.
It is an expected behaviour. To avoid this, the approvers selected to approve an Offer Approval mustn't have any association with the Job Requisition approval workflow.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Cancel Offer Button, Cancel Offer, Offer Approval, Offer Details, cancel, offer, approval, button, details, hiring, manager, second, recruiter, team, settings, approver, approvers, candidate, applicant, create, decline, reject, approve, operator, operators, sourcer, hr, HR. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem