- A Bank Customer believes that one or more wires has been issued fraudulently.
- The Bank is looking for confirmation as to the correct database tables to search to retrieve the following information:
- The date and time when a wire is created and updated.
- The user who created and/or updated the wire.
- The date and time when the wire payee was created and updated.
- The internal user or bank employee who set up the wire functionality.
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- Sybase Consumer Online Banking 7.0
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2 ; Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
CB, BPW, Small Business , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.