Please note the current SAP Content Server release is 7.53 and this version should be used for new installations and upgrades, more details in note 719971 - SAP Content Server release strategy and note 2786364 - SAP Content Server and Cache Server 7.5 (and higher)
- The SAP Content Server 6.50 has been upgraded from 6.40 according to note 514500
- After the upgrade information that was present before the upgrade cannot be seen in the Content Server URL and in transaction CSADMIN. Version no. field is not accurate.
- The information that is missing is pVersion, ServerBuild, StorageVersion, StorageBuild, ContRepDescription, contentStorageHost, contentStorageName, secKeyVerification and defaultDocProt.
- The serverVersion and serverPatch can still be seen so one can tell which Content Server Version and Patch are currently in use, i.e. serverVersion="6500";serverPatch="2" would be Content Server 6.50 Patch 2.
- SAP NetWeaver Release independent
- SAP Content Server 6.50
KBA , BC-SRV-KPR-CS , SAP Content Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.