Program was assigned to user by mistake and remove the program is necessary.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- On admin side navigate to Users > Tools > User Needs Mgmt.
- Select 'Remove Programs'
- Select the user/users you want to remove the Program from. [Programs are assigned via assignment profile (ASP) can also be managed via the ASP; otherwise to get a list of users assigned a program, run the Program Status report.]
- Select the Program you wish to remove from the user/users. Once complete, select either 'Run Job Now' or 'Schedule Job'
- Selecting 'Run Job Now', and the program has been successfully deleted from the users Learning Plan.
- Checking from the user side, the Program has been removed.
PS. As per the system design, Completed Programs won't be removed.
sap, sf, lms, Delete, Program, User Learning Plan, remove, unable to, bulk, unassign, users , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To